Wednesday, April 3, 2013

T-Shirt Quilt Adventure

So I started another project. 
Shocker huh?
My sister did a t-shirt quilt for her husband as a Christmas gift this past year and I thought it was a great idea.  What a wonderful way to keep memories and turn it into something you can use and keep for years to come. 
I didn't really think I'd be doing a t-shirt quilt anytime soon, but I thought it would be perfect in this particular situation.  It's a gift so I don't want to post too much about it, but of course it's never as easy as you think!  Why is that?  Mistakes are made, takes longer than you think, blah, blah.
Messy, Messy
 
I found this wonderful tutorial from Bunkhouse Quilts here.  It's a huge help and I have referenced it MANY times, and I'm not finished yet!


Anyway.........More to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment