Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cat in the Hat

This is a work in progress but I like it so far!
 
 
I'm pretty sure I'm not going to add anything to the quilt top, but if I do it would be to even out the sides.  I'm not so sure I love the wonky size.......
Because of my minky obsession I bought red minky for the back (what else would I do, right?!)
This shows the weird sizing - I don't know if it'll matter - it's for a baby/toddler.  Would they really care?  Probably not. 
 I have some more Dr. Seuss fabric so I might do some piecing on the back as well.  Something to think about.....

2 comments:

  1. Can I just tell you that I am in love! Cat in the Hat is one of my favorites and I think this is an awesome blanket! I see it with either bright red or yellow binding. What/Where did the panel come from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yellow!! That would look cute and I never thought of that! I bought the panel a while back at my local quilt shop. Should have bought more than one because I like it quite a bit myself :)

      Delete