Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wedding Shower Glitz

Still no sewing going on here, but I thought I'd share some photos from the wedding shower I helped plan for my cousin.  She is having a small destination wedding the beginning of May (Vegas - I am pretty excited)
I can't take all the credit for this event - it was a callaborative effort between my mom, sister and myself. 
The theme is peacocks - peacock feathers and the varying colors of course.  We almost went with an Elvis theme (which would have been FUN), but this turned out very nice and my cousin was happy. 
I put myself in charge of decorations and made several trips to Joann's.  All last week was consumed by this event, so here's another excuse I use for not being productive in the sewing department.



We had a couple different centerpieces






 Cake Table


And I also made chocolate covered pretzels for the tables




And just for fun - here is a pic of my niece - she was making sure the punch turned out ok ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment